Why get involved?
Onward Shay! Boise Marathon is looking for like-minded partners to help grow the race and contribute to great causes. We offer valuable opportunities to build your brand with health and fitness enthusiasts from all over the world as well as contribute to local non-profits, which you can find on the Mission page. Along with contributing to great causes, here are some tidbits of information on the race and why you should get involved.
In our inaugural year, we:
- Had 1,200 people register for the race!
- 65% of registrants were from surrounding states
- A dozen countries represented
- Grew our Facebook from 0 – 1,600 followers, and growing!
- Facebook post reach ~1K a month
- ~6,000 monthly website visitors
- Received coverage in national and local publications (Runner’s World, New York Road Runners, KTVB, Idaho Statesman) – see our In the News section
In 2017, we will be:
- Continuing with all of the above, plus:
- Expanding our social media by creating and growing Twitter and Instagram channels
- Reaching thousands of runners monthly through email newsletters (30,000 national runners)
CHECK OUT SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
CONTACT US TO GET INVOLVED