Schedule of Events
Friday, October 27th, 2017
- 3pm at the Flicks: Join Olympian Alexi Pappas and filmmaker Jeremy Teicher for the showing of Tracktown
- Tickets can be purchased at the event or at Shu’s Running Company for $5
Saturday, October 28th, 2017 (all events take place at Payette Brewing*)
- 2:00 pm – T-Shirt pickup for the Run Toto Run Kid’s Race
- 3:00 pm – Run Toto Run Kid’s Race – an opportunity for the youngest runners (2-12 years old) to meet legendary runners and Olympians!
- 10:00 am – 5:00 pm – Expo and Packet Pick Up – there will be a full schedule of special guest speakers covering topics from the world of running!
Sunday, October 29th, 2017 (all events take place at Payette Brewing*)
- 7:00 am – same day packet pickup at Payette Brewing*
- 9:00 am – Race Starts! (Start/Finish lines are at Payette Brewing*)
- 11:15 am – Half Marathon Awards – Finish Festival at Payette Brewing*
- 2:00 pm – Marathon Awards – Finish Festival (time to drink the Onward Shay IPA!)
- 3:00 pm – 3:30 pm – Course Closes
*Payette Brewing is located at 733 S Pioneer St, Boise, Idaho.
Idaho Urologic Institute
Boise Rescue Mission
Dan Moss, Arrowhead Potato
Brian Jones, Sun Valley Potato
Mike Machurek, Industrial Ventilation Inc.